Greetings from the holiday season, hope you are enjoying this time with your friends and family instead of being stuck at work! In December we at Loadero have been enjoying the holiday season as well, but that does not mean we have not prepared anything new for you! Despite this month being relatively slower, we still have got a few awesome updates and more on the way for the next year. We also have prepared an article about how to create a load from your existing performance tests.
Here’s a list of the main updates in Loadero this month:
- We added Google Chrome 79 and Mozilla Firefox 71 browsers
- Filtering options for assert related resources – when using our API you can now query asserts based on assert path, operator or the expected value
- Refactoring AWS information storage to allow multiple projects to share a custom AWS account. This feature is still being improved and is not fully available to users, but you can send us a message if you want to try it out
- Fixed assertion for not properly executed “machine/network/packetsLost/in/percent” and “webrtc/audio/out/level” paths
- Fixed a problem when copied test results links would not allow opening different tabs in the report
- Stability improvements for Loadero test orchestrator
And of course, we all at Loadero wish you a very happy New Year! May there be a lot of success in the upcomming year for you and we hope that we will see great solutions come to life!