April has come to an end and what a month has it been! The whole world is still facing one of the biggest challenges that it has ever seen but, in spite of the situation, many people are working from home and many more are doing their part to keep everything running smoothly by providing utilities and services necessary for everyday life. We are glad that we can be a part of the process by helping to test solutions that are being used to make the world a safer place as well as to keep everyone connected. While helping different services to test their solutions, we have not forgotten to add more features to Loadero and you can check them out below.
Here’s a list of the main updates in Loadero this month:
- We added support for Mozilla Firefox 75 and Google Chrome 81 browsers.
- There are 3 new media types. These media types all have 1080p video feed with markers for visual verification of media quality. Each of the media types has an audio feed with different sound levels: -20dB, -30dB and -50dB.
- A new custom command has been implemented: “waitForDownloadFinished()“. This command will be helpful when downloading files in tests to ensure that the download has finished before the test exits.
- We’ve done improvements to Loadero’s test queue by improving the processing of aborted tests that were still in the queue. This means that the waiting time for the test execution to start has gotten even shorter!
- We’ve updated the options for the Google Chrome browser so that it now allows multiple downloads from the same page.
- Various bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where WebRTC dump sometimes would not be available.
- Fixed a problem that media type assert preconditions would not be evaluated.
- Fixed an issue where double quotes in test name would cause the test to crash.
That sums up the updates for April. We all hope that our life can return to normal as soon as possible, meanwhile, we will keep doing our best to help everyone get through these times by offering the help of Loadero to ensure the stability of different services. Keep safe and see you next month!