The first month of 2020 has gone by and we are excited to once again bring you the monthly update of what has happened at Loadero. We are still mostly focusing on different internal updates to bring you better features in the future. Among other news, we are going to Pause Fest 2020 in Melbourne Australia! We are very excited to attend this conference and if you are nearby, then don’t hesitate to pay us a visit and check out how Loadero and TestDevLab can help you with testing your IT products!
Here’s a list of the main updates in Loadero this month:
- We added support for Mozilla Firefox 72 browser
- We have a new landing page. We will be working on it to add more information that can be helpful to both new and existing customers
- We are hard at work with completing the rework of custom AWS setup handlers. Now it is possible to link other projects to an existing AWS account on Loadero, as well as retrieve information about projects associated with a specific AWS account
- We have implemented constants in our backend component so you don’t have to remember the specific strings that can be used to change network conditions. You can use predefined constants instead
- We are continuing to work on improving our backend service reliability to minimize test start times and resolve any issues that could prevent tests from successfully completing
- Backend stability improvements include updates to our monitoring and issue reporting systems, thus issues should appear rarer, as well as their resolution time should improve
This month has been a blast for us and we hope that it has been the same for you, too! We’ve planned a lot of exciting features for 2020 and we can’t wait to share them with you once they are ready.
Have a great February and the rest of 2020, and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates about news in Loadero and tutorials on how to improve your tests!