New features for greater WebRTC testing result reports, new versions of browsers supported and more possibilities for creating complex tests tailored exactly to your needs. Another month has passed, another list of additions to Loadero we are proud to announce. We feel happy for our customers, who can deliver better and perfectly working web services with the use of Loadero. And this serves as an inspiration for us to constantly improve and add fresh features every month.
Here’s a list of the main updates in Loadero in July:
- Support for Mozilla Firefox 78 and 79 as well as Google Chrome 84 browsers.
- We have added the possibility to save WebRTC charts as PNG images so you can integrate them in your reports more easily.
- We added new endpoints that allow you to read test run results without specifying the test ID in the request path- only project ID is mandatory. Check out our API documentation to find out technical details about the new endpoints.
- WebRTC dumps are now also available in load test mode! This means more data from your load tests including automatic post-run assertions for WebRTC metrics.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
This was a very productive month and we are happy to know that some of the features our customers requested are finally present in Loadero. We’d like to thank all of you, who devoted your precious time to letting us know which features you wanted to see in. If you have any feature requests, questions or just want to share your impression about our service, please make sure to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are improving Loadero daily and highly value your feedback.